Lemony Chickpea & Cucumber Salad with Dill
The perfect summer side! This easy salad is packed with crunchy veggies, hearty chickpeas, lots of fresh dill, and a tangy dressing.
- 1 large cucumber seeds removed, sliced into half moons
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 pint/container cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice from one whole lemon
- 1 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup or agave
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prepare the cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and chickpeas. Set aside.
Whisk together dressing ingredients in the bottom of a large bowl. Pour in the veggies and chickpeas.
Toss to combine, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.